Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our new everyday

Let's talk about how the only thing I shoot anymore is a planned event. There are not a lot of "out-takes" from our days on here anymore. Part of that has to do with my obsession with Instagram. Who wants to pick up the camera and risk missing a moment when the phone is already in hand?



I adore our little planned sessions and LOVE photographing all the products that I'm being sent.
My girls adore fancy things and we have fun together.




So things have shifted a bit.
My everyday images are teeny tiny and barely printable, but I'm recording our every move :)


And I still adore pretty images of my girls...even if they are planned.




Adorable tutu dress available here.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP