Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Naples ~take two

So we stayed for 17 days and I was in photog HEAVEN. I could have tortured my children every day and every evening during our twice a day beach habit. I made a very conscious effort to only bring my camera a few times.   I was able to photograph my mom, dad, brothers and sisters as well as my niece Cora (Those posts are coming! My momma's boy only lets me work a few minutes at a time and I have an overwhelming amount of images)  

So here are a few from one of our first sunsets.  Each sunset was so amazing and so incredibly different.  We soaked up every. single. one.


Disclaimer: Each "photo shoot" was rewarded with TWO treats from 7-11. These girls are well paid.










0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP