Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Johanna

I desperately wanted to photograph Johanna in her Tutu Du Monde on the beach.
This dress was a huge splurge for us and was so special.  
It needed another chance to be photographed.


I didn't really have much of a vision for these pictures. 
I just sent Johanna towards the water and let her play.



Naples sunsets are gorgeous and I love how each one is completely different.  
This one was even more special, almost like two in one. 
 When we first got to the beach the clouds were covering the sun, creating a soft gold haze.  


But just before the sun touched the water, the clouds gave way to the deep orange glow.  
It was lovely. 
Just like my girl playing in it.


We sneak to the beach to see as many sunsets as we can.


I only photograph a few, so I remember just to watch.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP