Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

A collaboration

The kids and I had taken an evening trip to Grant's Park.  They love walking around reading the stories about "Owlexander".  As we were walking I spotted the amazing *backlit* bent tree.  
I immediately text Hood.



I asked if he would make me a wooden swing in exchange for pictures of Gianna. 
Three days later he text me a picture of the finished project!



I have quite the photography bucket list this year.  
This was one a was giddy to check off.


Johanna's reaction at the end almost made me weep.  
She came over and gave me a hug, she said "Thank you so much for doing that with us Mom".
I was a puddle on that forest floor.


Thank you Hood, for making me the BEST present!

1 comments:

Unknown June 26, 2014 at 2:35 PM  

Those are gorgeous!

I am not sure if you are aware that your comment button is hidden. I use firefox. I have to hover over it to find it. Just thought I would let you know :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP