Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Apples

I had put a few things together for a client the other night and as I was cleaning up the next morning, I had the brilliant idea to recreate the scene with Shiloh.  
I mean I have THE perfect spot right in my backyard.

I NEVER let Shi have apples.  
He wants them so bad but three bites in he is gaging and choking and my heart in in my stomach.  
My nerves can't take it.





He felt like he hit the jackpot when I handed him these apples. 
He never choked and probably consumed at least three.  



Since he is in a "don't take my picture phase", I felt like I had hit the jackpot.


The last few weeks he has actually requested "more picher mommy".  
He backs against a random wall and waits for me to get out my phone.  
I get so excited I can hardly get my phone out.




I know it won't be long until he will be my more willing subject.  We are getting there.  
Until then, I have apples.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP